CS-PRINT can control any specific printer you want to connect to your HPE NonStop server.
CS-PRINT is a very general print process for HP NonStop Servers. It talks to virtually any printer.
CS-PRINT is a modular system. Besides the base module it can be extended with the following modules:
- CS-PRINT/TWPRINT: for printing to or processing printjobs on Windows and Windows/NT systems
- CSPRINT/NT-Service: Similar to CS-PRINT/TWPRINT – the workstation part is implemented as an NT-Service
- CS-PRINT/LPR: component for printing using the LPR protocol, which is especially common in the UNIX world, but also available on Windows NT systems
- CS-PRINTFAX: component for sending fax messages from any Tandem application via spooler subsystem
- CS-MAIL: component for sending emails from any Tandem application via spooler subsystem
CS-PRINT is highly configurable and adaptable. It can be enhanced with a custom written user library if required.